Crispy Parippu Vada Recipe
Parippu wada (dal wada )This crispy, enormously spiced and attractive snack is one of the maximum populair sri lankan snack.
You can get it all over the country, not only in restaurants, but widely sold,
It can be found at road corners, station alerts, rest stops, cricket games, all the time. This is one of the most popular street snack in Sri Lanka.This is a crisp, spicy and delicious snack.
Check Out Sri Lanka New Year Food
Clean Parippu Vada.(dal wada) is a delectable conventional snack made with floor dals and deep fried in hot boiling oil. Hot crispy Parippu Vada make the great of night snacks which might be wholesome and beholds a nostalgic revel in too.
Savour warm and crispy clean Parippu Vada with a cup of hot tea.
- 1/2 cup of tortillas (lentils)
- 1-2 dried red chillies (sliced)
- 1-2 chunks of raw chili (sliced)
- 1 medium sized onion (sliced)
- 1 stem of curry leaves (suppressed)
- Red cold powder 1 tsp
- Oil in a deep frying pan
- Salt to taste
- Soak the Thor dal for 2 to 3 hours.
- Wash properly.
Parippu vada Preparation
- Separate the soaked lentils with 2 – 3 tbsp.
- Then grind the last lentils in a coarse meal processor / grinder.
- Do not add water. It should always be a rough mixture.
- Combine all of the ingredients listed above with the twisted combination. Load the two teaspoons of lentils separately. Look for salt and flavor.
- Take a small piece of paper into your hands, make small balls and flatten them again (shaped like a Wade)
- Deep fry until both sides are brown.